Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What is the saying?


What is the saying? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! If this is true then I should be very strong. Sarah isn't sleeping at night. We began the sticker chart and that worked really well until this past week. She can go for 2 nights all night and then wakes the next. At first I took off all the stickers but the last time just one. I really want her to get a prize but it isn't working out that way. Last night it took 2 trips in and then Russ went in and raised his voice, got her some Dimetap and spoke with her. She seemed to calm down and I had to wake her at 7:50 so that we could get ready for dance class. It took her 30 minutes to get up and moving. After dance, we went to the mall with Isabella, Cassie and Abby and their moms. We played in the castle for awhile and then had lunch. On the way home, Sarah fell asleep and I let her sleep for 45 minutes. I am hoping she is in a better mood this afternoon. Tomorrow her husband Jared is coming over to play. I am sure she will have a blast.

No comments: