Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Rough day
Today was the day that Sarah got her hearing aids. We went to our appointment at 2:00 and by 2:15 they were in her ears and she was hearing better. We had to sit and listen to how to clean them, change the batteries, how to store the the evenings and how to clean them. They are dark gray and the plugs are light gray, white and pink. She seems to like them. She hasn't begun to play with them and she doesn't touch them a great deal. She actually told Russ and I that she was hearing a sound in the van that was too loud. It was the ground noise that we always hear. She didn't like it. We told her how her hearing aids are helping her hear better and louder. She seemed to be OK with that. I have pictures but they are in the camera and I am not sure how to get them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment