What a great weekend. Russ, Mona, Sarah and I drove to San Antonio for the weekend. We celebrated my birthday by going to the Riverwalk and having lunch on the river. Russ had Mariachi's sing for me by the table. We then went to Oma's house, and relaxed. In the evening, Harold and Karen joined us and we went to a restaurant called Lulu's Diner. It was a hole in the wall but lots of fun. They are known for their Chicken fried steak and 3 pound sweet rolls. I took pictures to make sure I could share it with everyone. After dinner, we went home and Oma had baked a cake for me. Everyone sang happy birthday and then we got to eat cake. On Sunday morning, we had the sweet roll for breakfast. It wasn't as good as we had hoped but it was pretty good. I thne got to watch the men {Russ and Harold} put Oma's chair on the curb for heavy trash pickup. I know she is sad but I think it will be better for her in the long run. Then it was back on the road and home for the future week.
Sunday, October 18, 2009
My birthday weekend.
Happy Birthday to Mommy!! My family gave me a weekend of lots of fun.




What a great weekend. Russ, Mona, Sarah and I drove to San Antonio for the weekend. We celebrated my birthday by going to the Riverwalk and having lunch on the river. Russ had Mariachi's sing for me by the table. We then went to Oma's house, and relaxed. In the evening, Harold and Karen joined us and we went to a restaurant called Lulu's Diner. It was a hole in the wall but lots of fun. They are known for their Chicken fried steak and 3 pound sweet rolls. I took pictures to make sure I could share it with everyone. After dinner, we went home and Oma had baked a cake for me. Everyone sang happy birthday and then we got to eat cake. On Sunday morning, we had the sweet roll for breakfast. It wasn't as good as we had hoped but it was pretty good. I thne got to watch the men {Russ and Harold} put Oma's chair on the curb for heavy trash pickup. I know she is sad but I think it will be better for her in the long run. Then it was back on the road and home for the future week.




What a great weekend. Russ, Mona, Sarah and I drove to San Antonio for the weekend. We celebrated my birthday by going to the Riverwalk and having lunch on the river. Russ had Mariachi's sing for me by the table. We then went to Oma's house, and relaxed. In the evening, Harold and Karen joined us and we went to a restaurant called Lulu's Diner. It was a hole in the wall but lots of fun. They are known for their Chicken fried steak and 3 pound sweet rolls. I took pictures to make sure I could share it with everyone. After dinner, we went home and Oma had baked a cake for me. Everyone sang happy birthday and then we got to eat cake. On Sunday morning, we had the sweet roll for breakfast. It wasn't as good as we had hoped but it was pretty good. I thne got to watch the men {Russ and Harold} put Oma's chair on the curb for heavy trash pickup. I know she is sad but I think it will be better for her in the long run. Then it was back on the road and home for the future week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment