Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 19th














I am so out of order but haven't had time to blog in such a long time. I wanted to share our trip to College Station to Santa's Winter Wonderland. It is a small amusement park of Lights, and an old western town with a big fire and hay stacks to sit on and listen to music, shopping opportunities, pony rides, petting area, mechanical bull, Frosty the gunslinger and of course Santa. We had the best hot chocolate I have ever had. We also went on a hayride around the park to see the lights. It was unbelievable. Sarah was in awe the whole time looking at one set of lights to the next. Her favorite part was seeing Jesus go up from the tomb in lights and be surrounded by lights and angels. Russ and I loved sitting by the fire and listening to the music. Claire decided to drink hot chocolate with her nose and Sarah wanted to be a cowgirl with hay in her mouth. We had Elvis, Frank Sinatra and Roy Orbison sing to us. We went with the Gee's, Fourier's, Aguilar's and met another family up there. We stayed over night at the La Quinta. It was a wonderful evening.




No comments: