Thursday, March 4, 2010

Here we go!!

We got the ok from USCIS on Saturday that we could go get Micah. We had been waiting 3 1/2 weeks for it. I called the adoption agency on Monday morning and learned that we had to be in China by Sunday the 7th to pick up Micah on Monday the 8th. Russ and I went into overdrive. We had to get Visas, plane tickets and pack. We started with plane tickets and learned that we will have to leave on Friday at 7:25 and fly to Detroit, Tokyo, and Beijing. We will spend the night in Beijing and then fly onto Nanjing in Sunday. We will then have gotcha day on Monday March 8th. Micah's birthday is Wednesday the 10th and we will celebrate the fact that not only will she be 1, but we are a family. After 2 weeks doing paperwork and waiting, we will go back to Beijing and have 3 days of fun before we come home on March 22nd. I will try and post pictures and the things we were doing while in China.

1 comment:

Callieflower said...

May God bless you on your most wondeful journey!