Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sarah's 6th birthday party

Sarah and Abby had their 6th birthday party on Saturday June 19th. This was also Abby's actual birthday. We had it at our association pool and had about 45ish people there. Marcy and Jim and Zaidie came from Dallas and we had a great time. We stayed at the pool for about 4 hours and then came back to the house where Zaidie, Aunt Marcy and Uncle Jim gave Sarah a new bicycle. It is black and white and has pirate words and pictures on it. It even has a skull and crossbones flag in the back.
Sarah wanted to spend the night with Aunt Marcy and Uncle Jim so I gave her one of her birthday presents early. She wanted a dolphin pillow pet that I bought earlier in the month. On Sunday we went to the hotel where Aunt Marcy was staying and swam all day.







1 comment:

Adoption & Fire said...

I can't believe she
is 6! Where does the time go?

We loved the dolphin cake! You guys have some serious talent! And Catherine is totally into dolphins right now, so she really loved the cake!