On Sunday, we spent the day with Carol and Marvin Harlan and 6 of their kids. The kids range in age from 22-3. We met Carol and Marvin when we first switched from non special needs to Special needs adoption. Carol and Marvin were with us every step of the way. When I had doubts I would call Carol and she would talk me through it. They are lovely people and am so glad they are now my friends.
It was a delight to be with them. We talked in their hotel room for awhile and then walked the river walk to Joe's Crab shack for lunch! They are so much like Russ and I that it was scary at times. We think so much alike. By the time we were done with lunch, it was late and we had to go back to Oma's and then drive back to Houston.
No comments:
Post a Comment