Sunday, November 7, 2010
The weekend
Although Dad was sick this weekend, we had a great time. On Saturday, mom took the girls to swim lessons and we had girl time. When we got home, dad took the girls so I could go to the Bendwood Bazaar and then a life book class. I have learned that the scrapbook I started for Sarah is not too good. It shows pictures but really doesn't tell where she is from and about the country she comes from. The evening was spent with the Fourniers. We went to dinner and then they came back to the house to play. Sunday was day light savings and so the clocks were turned back and the girls woke up at 6:20. I have a feeling that Micah was up a lot earlier but she played in her crib. The girls and I got up, had breakfast and played until dad got up. The picture is a rocket and space ship that Sarah made with some sort of gears. Then Micah and I went grocery shopping. When we got back, we both ate lunch and took a 2 hour nap. Later in the day we went to the Fourniers for hair cuts and play. I like having the weekend to just play and have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment