Sunday, December 12, 2010

Early Christmas with the Brothers

Allison and Homer got Sarah a pirate tent, pirate blanket and pirate fruit chews for Christmas. They allowed Sarah to open her gifts on Thursday when they came over for dinner. Sarah had to sleep in the tent. She laid her blankets inside and put her pillow in also. She made Russ close her in the tent. When I went to check on her before bed, her legs were poking out of the tent. I opened the Velcro door so she could get fresh air. She told me I shouldn't have done that. She also said she was too long for her tent but wants to sleep in it again soon. The Brothers gave Micah a sit and spin. Micah didn't like it and I couldn't get her to sit on it. Sarah plays on it a great deal.

No comments: