Monday, March 14, 2011
Rodeo 2011
What a wonderful day we had. We went tot he Houston Livestock and Rodeo with the Fourniers. I thought we would be there for 2-3 hours but ended up staying for 8. We had a blast. We rode many rides, ate lots of food. (Some good and some not so good) and got some wonderful pictures. I actually rode the Ferris Wheel with Craig, Sarah, Claire and Abby. Russ rode the ski life with the girls and Craig and Micah got to ride around in a stroller for about 2 minutes and then was carried the rest of the day. I think the two best rides were when Sarah got to ride a sheep and then the big girls got to be human gerbils. It was a neat experience. The human gerbil ride was where the girls got into a huge ball that had to be filled with air and then they tried to roll around on top of water. I am not sure if it was more fun to be inside or more fun to watch. The mutton bustin will be talked about in the next blog along with photos.
























Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment