Friday, July 4, 2008

Sleeping last night

After 3 really good nights where Sarah would cry, I would go in and turn the music on, cover her up, and give her a kiss and she would go back to sleep. Well last might was a disaster. Sarah woke up at 12:30 crying and she was inconsolable. She just cried and cried. I held her, rocked her or left her alone and she would just cry. Sometimes harder then others. After she slowed down a little, her dad came in and she finally fell asleep in her bed. He stayed and rocked while s he fell asleep. It took about 1 1/2 hours for her to settle down. I sure wish i knew what was going on in her head. This morning she came and got in our bed at 6:30ish and slept til 8:45. When she woke up she told me she was sorry f or crying. I kissed her and told her I loved her.

No comments: