Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


Today was labor day and I think Russ and I did more labor today then we have in awhile. From the time we got up, we were going full force to get the house clean and ready for 18 people. This was kids and adults but that is a great deal of people in our house. Russ extended the table and added the add on. It sure is a good thing that we have the room to do this. He measured the table and it is 14 feet fully extended. That is a huge table. We had the O'Quinn's (5), Fournier's
(4{There should have been 5}, the Norris' (3) and us (3) we also had invited another family That went with us to China, but the couldn't make it at the last minute. It was a blessing as we had asked for extra chairs and everyone forgot. We found enough and it was great. All the girls played well together and the adults had fun chatting. Instead of traditional hamburgers and hot dogs, we had spaghetti and garlic bread and salad. It was a great meal and a wonderful day. I wish I had taken at least one picture but I didn't so I will place a cute picture Sarah drew instead. This one is of her daddy.

No comments: