Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas
Christmas was fabulous. Sarah woke us up and we came out to see that Santa had eaten the cookies and the reindeer ate their carrots. She loved to the note that Santa left her and looked at all her gifts. She first wanted to open her stocking and eat half of the chocolate in there. She was so excited to see all her gifts. Under the tree were many things. Later Manna came over and she brought more gifts and we had a great day. Manna cooked dinner for us. We had Cornish game hens, potatoes, green beans and lava cake and cheesecake pudding. I have pictures but as you have guessed they are still in the camera. Hopefully I will get them out soon. In the mean time, Manna cleaned out her camera and I will post pictures of Sarah from 3 on. Let's see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you guys! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. And I can't believe you had surgery! I hope you are doing better. Give me a call so we can get the girls together. :o)
Wendy
Post a Comment