
Here is a picture of Sarah and Elise playing pirate fighting. Sydney is the MC and she is calling the sward fight. They came over on Friday and we all went to dinner.
I had been in Dallas with Zadie. he had to have minor heart surgery and they put in a pace maker/defibulator. He is doing better now but it is not fun to see your dad be wheeled down the hallway to the elevators.
On Saturday we went to the Rainforest Cafe to see Santa. He was very nice. Then we went to get our Christmas/Chanukkah stuff from storage and started decorating the house. Sarah had friends caome over and the girls helped decorate.
On Sunday we had lunch with Margaret and Margot. It was nice to see them. It has been a long time.
I am getting ready to have surgery on Thursday and am getting very scared. I hope I am doing the right thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment