Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's a first

Today has been a very nice day at home with lots of firsts. Sarah actually touched and ran in the grass around her playground, barefoot. She has never wanted to touch the grass, much less run in it, without shoes. The 2nd first was the Norris' came over for the first time this year. (I know it is only the 3rd of January but...) And the 3rd is that Sarah asked for more chicken tonight at dinner. We went to Chili's with the Norris' and Russ and Sarah shared the Monterrey Chicken and she loved the way it tasted. Catherine is a blast to watch. She is full of energy and loves to kiss everyone. It was a wonderful day!!! She is in to everything and just as she opens something she is off to something else. We are very fortunate to have them in our lives. Wendy is into taking pictures and I dropped our camera and broke it today so I have no pictures to share.

No comments: