If you go to google.com you can get what you need. I put in Sarah's name and this is what I got: I was amazed and had to laugh at all te things she might need. Most were not for her! But they were funny.
Sarah needs a cold shower-I don't think so. She hates the cold.
Sarah needs to get her life back and get organized-She has me to do the organizing. And she has a great life.
Sarah needs to kick him in the nuts. (I could think of someone...)
Sarah needs your manly vote (not just your regular vote)
Sarah needs a Wii-No she doesn't
Our Sarah needs You.
Sarah needs a pink blog... she's girly (um, sorry. not so much.)
Sarah needs a new home-No she loves her home
Sarah needs to make a cake and some cookies (mmmm)
Sarah needs a family_She has a great family and friends
Sarah needs batteries-Yes she does. For her hearing aids
Sarah Needs More Love No she has a husband. His name is Jared.
Sarah needs a group
Sarah needs a break (AMEN!)
Sarah needs YOUR help!!!
Princess Sarah needs input
Sarah needs some lovin'-NO SHE DOESN'T
Sarah needs a good cuddle (She loves to cuddle with her mom!
Sarah needs a reality check, as well (yeah, probably)
Sarah needs someone with a mature, hardened presence
Sarah needs a new rank
Sarah needs to be kicked out of the family (please no!)
Sarah needs hugs!
1 comment:
So I just did this, and I was impalled by some of the answers!
GEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
Post a Comment