Sunday, November 1, 2009

October 31st continued

Halloween begins with face painting at the Fournier's house. Claire wanted a leopard, Abby wanted a monkey and I a jack-o-lantern. After the painting, we went on to the carnival. Some lady asked Russ where the face painting table was and he said our home. I think she really liked it.





In the afternoon we went to a carnival at the Fourier's church. It was a great deal of fun. Sarah and Mona got their nails painted, went fishing, tried to make a basket, jumped in an open moon jump, put on tattoos, pinned the nose on the pumpkin and rode on a train. Each time they got candy. I am not sure if they liked doing the activities or getting the candy. I loved watching them have a great time.











In the evening after the sun went down, we went trick or treating in the neighborhood. It was a wonderful day and evening. All the kids got way more candy then they will ever need.


No comments: