It was long time coming. The Richters, and Zaidie spent Thanksgiving with the Hirschfelds and Lesovskys at Jill and Dimitri's house. Elyane, Hal, Bruce, David and Kameron were with us. We watched football as we ate appetizers and then had dinner and dessart. I haven't seen that much food in quite awhile. We had chopped liver, artichoke Parmesan dip, hummus, and shrimp cocktail. Then for dinner we had a huge turkey, and a huge ham, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, broccoli rice casserole, green bean casserole, spinach casserole, sweet potatoes and jello. For dinner we had pumpkin crunch cake, brownies with peppermint ice cream and syrup, chocolate pumpkin cheesecake and chocolate fondue with strawberries, bananas and marshmallows. If anyone went home hungry it was their own fault. Mona was full before dinner began but tried everything. I don't think she didn't like anything. I think we all rolled home.




No comments:
Post a Comment