Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Micah's Welcome party

What a wonderful day and weekend it was. It started with Zadie, Aunt Marcy and Uncle Jim coming in. Aunt Marcy set up a beauty parlor to paint toes and nails for the party that was going to take place on Saturday.
Saturday we got up and washed Sarah's hair for the first time since the surgery. We laid her on the counter and washed her hair like she was at the beauty parlor again. The party was at the Gee's house and the Gee's and Fourier's were the hostesses. Quite a few of our family and friends came out to welcome Micah to the family. I don't have near the pictures I should have. Aunt Marcy has more and hopefully I will be getting those soon so they can be posted also. Wendy and Darlene had wonderful food out for everyone to munch on, a scavenger hunt for the kids that ended in bubbles by the pool and a wonderful cake. I think everyone had a wonderful time. Micah was a bit overwhelmed but she was a trooper. We got some wonderful clothes and I think Micah will never have to wear the same thing twice. I love all my friends and family and can't thank them enough for all that they have done to help make this a fabulous time in the Richter's life.
















No comments: