This has been a great weekend. I went to a training on Saturday and Russ had the girls all day. They went to Sarah's swim lesson and then met me for lunch. They went home for nap and play while I finished the training. In the evening, Manna stayed with Micah while Russ, Sarah and I went to Miller Outdoor Theater to see the Asian dancers. We met up with the Fourniers, Norris' and Gyillings for a picnic dinner and fun. The girls blew bubbles, rolled down the hill and played Apples to Apples junior version all while waiting for the performance to start. The dancers were good and the weather was better so it was a great night.
On Sunday, we got up and went to church, which we haven't done in over a month. After church, we came home had lunch and Micah went down for a nap. When she got up, we took her to Academy to buy her first bike helmet. She wasn't to happy about it but she did let us buy it.
We drove to the park and all got on her bikes and rode around the park twice before we went to play on the playground. Micah rode on Russ's bike with him. She held her helmet and smiled the whole time around the park. Micah and I played in the mulch while Sarah and Dad played on the equipment. Sarah loved riding her bike around the park and I thought it was fun also. Next time I promise to have a camera with us so that I can record Micah on her bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment