While I was sewing with the ladies, Russ took the girls to church for a carnival and Easter egg hunt. They had a great time. On Sunday we went to church to celebrate Easter and then went to the Fourniers for lunch, an egg hunt and fun. It is a family tradition to have eggs with confetti busted on your head, to eat a huge meal and then to have an egg hunt with prizes inside. And of course there is the "family picture" of Craig and I with all the girls. This year, we also got a picture of Darlene and Russ in the picture also. It is nice to have traditions with friends that are as close as family.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
I can't believe how long it has been since I posted pictures or words. When I tried to download pictures at night to the computer, it wouldn't let me . So today I am blogging while I wait to go Sarah's school for a mother/daughter tea.
While I was sewing with the ladies, Russ took the girls to church for a carnival and Easter egg hunt. They had a great time. On Sunday we went to church to celebrate Easter and then went to the Fourniers for lunch, an egg hunt and fun. It is a family tradition to have eggs with confetti busted on your head, to eat a huge meal and then to have an egg hunt with prizes inside. And of course there is the "family picture" of Craig and I with all the girls. This year, we also got a picture of Darlene and Russ in the picture also. It is nice to have traditions with friends that are as close as family.

















While I was sewing with the ladies, Russ took the girls to church for a carnival and Easter egg hunt. They had a great time. On Sunday we went to church to celebrate Easter and then went to the Fourniers for lunch, an egg hunt and fun. It is a family tradition to have eggs with confetti busted on your head, to eat a huge meal and then to have an egg hunt with prizes inside. And of course there is the "family picture" of Craig and I with all the girls. This year, we also got a picture of Darlene and Russ in the picture also. It is nice to have traditions with friends that are as close as family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment