Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Micah's Spring Show

Micah had her first spring show at Zebra Zone. Russ, Sarah and I got there early to get seats and when I got up to say hi to a friend, Stacy, the director, came and got me. Micah had been crying for 45 minutes. She had watched the moms and dads in the hall and didn't understand why I wasn't there. So I joined the class. We played in the room and then went on a walk. We had to go to the cafeteria where the show was taking place. Micah had stopped crying and I thought I would just stand back stage and watch. That didn't happen. Stacy made we go up on stage so Micah would do her dancing. She would dance a little and then plop down on my knee. Then she would get up and do it again. While we were on stage, Sarah took some great pictures.



No comments: